Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Frankenstein part 2 will he really do it?

"I shall die." PAGE 166

This quote is some of the last words we hear from the creature. He says he is going to die. I question if he really will. He says that he is done and will kill himself. I do not think he will actually follow through with it. Even though this is the end of the story, I am curious as to whether he actually does or not. I imagine if he is truly set on the idea he would wait a long time like he did before introducing himself to the family. I think he will want to have a careful and meticulous plan ready. I also question whether or not he will really do it because he could have just been saying it in the heat of the moment. He also might have been trying to dissuade Walton from killing him. While the creature says he is going to die, no one knows if he really does. The story stops, but if it were to continue, would the creature still be alive? I can see the creature never going through with it and tormenting someone else. He seemed to enjoy haunting Victor and killing his friends and family to make him suffer. He might latch on to someone else he wants to bring eternal unhappiness to. Either way, it would make for an interesting sequel.

1 comment:

  1. TRXTiN Review: Is it worth it? | TITanium Artists
    I really don't anodizing titanium know the answer. I like the audio quality of the headphones very much, and have ion titanium hair color tried them. babyliss nano titanium flat iron However, if I welding titanium was to get into samsung galaxy watch 3 titanium

    ReplyDelete